Galapagos Sailing Boat and Galapagos Luxury Cruise
Pioneers of cruising and tourism in the Galapagos Islands , Andando Tours / Angermeyer Cruises specializes in Barefoot Luxury Expeditions on board high-end Galapagos Sailing Boats and Yachts. Owners and Galapagos Tour operator of the S/S Mary Anne and the new M/Y Passion in the Galapagos Islands.
Our fleet also features small to mid-sized vessels, offering an intimate experience on board, great interaction with our expert Galapagos National Park Guides and unique encounters with Galapagos nature in the most remote visitor sites of the archipelago.
With offices in Quito and in the Galapagos, Andando Tours / Angermeyer Cruises is also Tour Operator with thirty years of experience, delivering top quality Ecuador Tours in the Avenue of the Volcanoes, Amazon region and tailor made packages to Machu Picchu and other Peru destinations.
Andando Tours / Angermeyer Cruises
Why us - Galapagos Travel Experts
- 30 years of experience in Galapagos Islands Travel
- Offices in Galapagos and Quito, tailor made specialist
- Vast knowledge of tours and itineraries, tender to all budgets
- Best selection of Galapagos cruises and tours
- Cruises and tours designed based on your interests
- All our passengers are covered by a protection and indemnity insurance
- Easily combine Galapagos, Peru, mainland Ecuador and Amazon Jungle
- Galapagos Travel Experts available in English, French, Portuguese and German
- Owners and operators of our own yachts
We just wanted to let you know that our cruise was wonderful! The boat, the staff, the trips and our guide Mari treated us royally. We loved our snorkelling and seeing all the wild life.
The hotel and drive arrangements made from Quito thru to Cuenca were very good and we had no problems at all.
Thanks very much - you made some of our Ecuador experience a joy.
All the best,
Wendy and Dan
Wendy Brass & Dan Edward Canada[fa icon="quote-right"]
Trip Ideas for Ecuador Travel
Papallacta Hot Springs
Colonial City Tour of Quito - World Heritage Site
Cotopaxi National Park tour
We had a great time in the Galápagos and would definitely recommend the Anahi- she was a beautiful boat and the guide and crew were lovely. Fantastic food and plenty of it, and a great itinerary - we really felt that we saw the best of the islands.
It's amazing how quickly you get used to seeing the animals all over the place, we were lucky and managed to see quite a few giant tortoises in the wild, dolphins swimming alongside the boat and thousands of sealions!
Becky and Jon United States[fa icon="quote-right"]